Today’s episode: The Q1 2014 Reader Questions Show – Part 2
(If you’re on the July through June or other fiscal cycle, then just pretend…)
So many questions, we’re back for more! Remember that you can submit comments or questions one of two ways:
Questions answered in today’s show
- Where’s your FAQ? What happened to it?
- I’m losing track of all the health tips. Can you put them together for me?
- Can I order any of your previous IAM books or audio?
- Are there any updates to the “IAM Quick Start Guide”?
- Please! More IAM on the blog. Can you do some more?
- How do I know when it’s time to give up on a potential client and move on?
- Can I stop payment or withhold payment from a consulting firm on a time and materials contract?
- Should I stop work if the client doesn’t pay on time?
- I’ve been presented with a contract that seems too heavily weighted in the client’s favor. Should I sign it, change it, or just refuse the terms?
- My client doesn’t want to agree to a down payment. What should I do?
- Will you follow my blog / review my website?
A big hearty “THANK YOU” to everyone who sent in their questions. I answered the questions at the time of recording with no pre-scripting. It was a lot of fun!
And in the Mind/Spirit Tool segment, I’ll share some tips for keeping the right people around you for maximum happiness, success, and achievement.
Plus, a zero-cost nutrition tip to help make your cells happy and flush the not-so-nice stuff from your system.
Listen to Episode 010 here:
- Climbing Stairs Can Prolong Life (BBC)
- Russo Business Consulting — Not specifically mentioned in this episode, but check out John’s new website for new perspectives on program management, performance management, and a host of other topics.
- IAM Quick Start Guide — Learn conversational IAM Basics in 3 Hours or Less.
- Yoast Website Reviews — Many of the web’s big players
- Michael Hyatt’s Platform University. — Members can submit their websites for a detailed review.
- Blog Marketing World– Expert website reviews by David Risley.