It’s Milestone Time!
The Corbin Links Show has just hit its 50th episode for this season. Season 1 ran 39 episodes, for a whopping 89 so far! I’m barreling toward a full 100 episodes!
And to celebrate the 50th episode of this season, I’m going to do something a bit special, which I’ll share in just a few minutes.
But for now, the topic at hand is how to filter and prescreen your clients. So often, we worry about whether or not a client will choose us. And just as often, we think these decisions are related to price, economics, politics, the weather—whatever is handy. I want to flip your thinking. Instead, I want you to be thinking about qualifying those select people who CAN and SHOULD work with you.
(Hint: the answer isn’t “everyone”. But the RIGHT ones.)
Today is another 5-point framework for filtering and screening clients to preserve your time, and boost your income. Lots to cover so let’s roll!
What You Will Learn
- The 5 Big Filters (and sub-filters) for screening consulting clients.
- The one non-scientific decision-factor that beats them all.
- How to discover if a potentially can really DO the work.
- What potential behaviors should send you running the other direction?
- What activities will destroy your business growth?
- How client screening fits with the Sales Equation.
- And more, more, more…