It’s questions and ACTIONS Friday!
This week I’m tackling TWO questions. Because the first question is about the show format–and that almost feels like cheating, doesn’t it? But, you ask, I answer. So we’ll talk about the show for a minute, then dive deep into the second question.
First, long-time listener Jonathan wrote in asking-
“Where’s the old health segment? what about productivity tools?”
It’s a great question, and though I’ve mentioned it at the beginning of the season, there is a bit more to the story. As always, I’ll tie this back to practical business lessons you can use in your own life and coaching practice—or whatever field you’re in.
Second, Margarite asks:
I just booked my first business coaching client, but I’m not sure what to do? I really want to make a good first impression, but am nervous about how it might go. Any pointers?
Can I level with you? I still—almost 3 decades into this business–get butterflies. My face even flushes up at times, so you’re not alone. Especially when working with brand new, or unknown clients. I’ve got 5 suggestions for you to help soothe the worries, and focus in, and deliver powerful results to your coaching clients.
Lots to cover, so let’s get rollin’!
What You Will Learn
- 5 Strategies to Beat the Worries and Deliver a Winning Coaching Session.
- How coaching for the first time is a little like public speaking. (And some of the same practices apply.)
- Who controls the coaching call? You or your client?
- Where the client breakthroughs are found in coaching sessions.
- Why I no longer run separate health or productivity segments on the show.
- And more!
- Download your BIO Plan worksheet – You’ll need this for exercises in episodes CLS016 and CLS018.
- The Corbin Links Show on iTunes
- The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker
- The Corbin Links Show – Season 2 Intro (regarding Jonathan’s question)
- The Corbin Links Show (formerly “Bangin’ Your Business”) Season 1 Intro (regarding Jonathan’s question)