I’ve talked a lot in recent episodes about clients, billing, profits, RFP, and other consulting topics. But what about the most fundamental question: what do you really need to start a consulting business?
The list of things you actually need to start consulting, is quite small——7, in fact.
What’s even more important is what the list doesn’t include. If you’ve found yourself spinning your wheels, or unable to get big firms to work with you, check out today’s episode.
In the Bangin’ Your Health segment, we’ll talk about where over 80% of all sickness and disease is generated, and what to do about it.
Plus, morning routines and “rituals” are all the productivity craze these days. (Just like they were in Ben Franklin’s day——even before that!) I’ll cover the keys of all highly productive morning routines, with concrete examples.
Let’s dive in:
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Show
- Land your dream gig with the ultimate contractor CV – via Crunch.co.uk
- Bangin’ Your Business on iTunes
- Bangin’ Your Business on Stitcher (NOTE: Stitcher’s hosting systems have been up and down the past few days. If you receive an error from the Stitcher link, *it’s NOT related to our hosting or networking services.)
- Key #0 – How to calibrate your current health before starting any program
- Key #1 of the 7 Keys – Episode 6
- Key #2 of the 7 Keys – Episode 7
- Key #3 of the 7 Keys – Episode 8
- Key #4 of the 7 Keys – Episode 9
- Key #5 of the 7 Keys – Episode 11 (Yep – we skipped this in Episode 10 due to a big-time interview. Resuming today with Key #6.)
- After today’s show, go back and listen to Episode 6 and see what to do next.
- Vegan Performance Cafe