Build a Profitable Coaching Business FAST
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly Business Power Podcast: The Corbin Links Show.
- Each episode is a deep-dives on topics of interest to business, technical, health, and life coaches and consultants.
- Business, strategy, and productivity articles with my own unique (but field-tested and battle-proven) results-driven perspective.
- Results-based, battle-tested tools, strategies, and training. NOTE: Only SOME of the available training is published on this site. Lots of stuff I don’t—or cannot—share publicly, is only available to members of the Corbin Links VIP List.
For full access to the full buffet of insider tools, videos, articles, members-only podcasts, and more, you have to Go VIP.
– Expert interviews with actionable strategies and tactics to apply now.
– Business growth course signups and related material.
– Client-finding signups, articles, podcasts.
– Plus SEO-unfriendly stuff you just gotta know…
CorbinLinks.com IS for you if:
- You’re action-oriented and results driven. Fluff is just so not your thing.
- You love business, and helping others reach their goals.
- You either ARE, or PLAN to be the go-to person in your industry or niche.
- You’re that special guy or gal who is always “sharpening the saw”, or seeking a better way to do something.
- You’re open to new ideas and unconventional wisdom and tools that just plain work.
- You are starting out in coaching or consulting and want to avoid bears, lions, and pitfalls.
- You’re not afraid of hard work, and you have a keen sense of personal responsibility.
- You have an established business to level up 2X or 100X.
- You like money, think it’s a good thing, and want your business to have more of it.
CorbinLinks.com is NOT for you if:
- You are negative or closed-minded.
- You have little or no work ethic. (Unless, you’re here to get one, then that’s ok!)
- You’re unwilling to do the work (and homework) required to take your business and life to the next level.
- You’re allergic to honesty, self reliance, accountability, or folks who “tell it like it really is.”
- You’re not into business, helping others, and being productive.
- You’re not into maintaining—or boosting—your health. (Hint: I’m also a certified nutritionist and cannot resist the notion that health+business+productivity are TIGHTLY related…)
You in? Ready to get serious?
Since you’re onboard and ready to rock, here’s just a little bit about me:
- Step One: Listen to my business crash and rebirth story. This episode really gets to the essence of my business experiences and philosophy. It also addresses a key topic for many: how to rebuild a business.
- Step Two: Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show.
Done all that?
My name is Corbin Links. I was conceived, then later born in…
(wait, you probably didn’t come here for that…)
Ok, trying again:
My name is Corbin Links. A successful coach who as been building and running a multiple six-figure coaching business for several years. I want to help you do the same—and beyond.
A smidgen of business bio:
- In business 30 years.
- 30 years in big business and government consulting. (As in BIG projects with 6–9 figure budgets.) And with some organizations you may be familiar with, such as Disney, Microsoft, Cisco, and the US Government to name but a handful.)
- 15+ years as a high-earner business coach. (I consult to really big organizations, and coach leaders and members of businesses.)
- Keynote speaker, author, business, and technical trainer.
- Host of The Corbin Links Show, and other shows before that.
Short-form life story:
- Born & raised in Washington State.
- Took well into my late teenage years to get serious about anything. Then spent some of my early 20’s making really, REALLY sure I was ready to get serious…
- Tried a big old list of j-o-b-s including (but not limited to):
- Landscaper (was also one of my first businesses).
- Commercial office mover.
- Packing and shipping beer bottles
- Packaging and shipping software (not at the same plant as the beer, but who’s to say if a beer or two may have been around during the software packaging…)
- Clerical positions (office / filing / light accounting / etc. Think “virtual assistant” without the “virtual”…)
- Collections officer (true story: I was fired from that job for being “too nice”. I know, right?)
- Security officer (badges, guns, cars, cameras oh my!(
- Security field manager and operations managers (the guys who actually RUN the security company)
- Used car salesman (Don’t hold it against me. I was actually pretty good at it, and quite ethical. Unfortunately, ethics didn’t sit well with the sales manager. I ended up leaving that one after 7 weeks.)
- Catalog sales (seasonal – as in working a big bank of hand-held phones with cords in them)
- Retail sales (spent most of that time stocking the shelves and back rooms)
- Commodities broker (smile and dial! Tried it on the side once for about 3 weeks. Couldn’t run out of there fast enough…)
- All positions in a restaurant, including manager (check CLS Episode 012 for some stories and business lessons from this time)
- Started my career-career (after a bunch of early false starts) in IT support
- And then of course, all things IT, business, coaching, consulting, and technical…
- Happily married
- Moved to California twice—and left twice
- Did the same with Washington state
- Gained a whole bunch of weight, got super-sick (for several years), had a major health crash-and-burn, and got seriously into health and healing (and became a nutritionist—for fun…)
- I’ve lived in Washington, California, Utah, Arlington, VA, Florida (so far…)
- Traveled a lot, met a lot of folks, did a bunch of events
- And my favorite: “other duties as required”
Stuff I love to do
- Coach / advise / help others do big things
- Teach and train
- Find creative ways to get things done
- Automate anything I have to do more than once…(my clients especially love this trait when applied to their enterprise business systems…)
- Research numerous business, health, nutrition, and tech topics
- Travel, hike, explore—especially into cool and interesting road trips
- Interact with the dizzying number of semi-exotic animals here in Florida
- Read, read, read
- Write, write, write
- Speak and podcast
- Create and sell products
- Consume podcasts (I listen to roughly 13+ hours of podcasts per week)
- Meet and work with interesting, positive, highly-motivated professionals
- Sharpen my saw
- Go shopping with my wife
Secret Corbin factoid:
I don’t watch or listen to news, own no cable, and see a maximum of 1 Hollywood movies per year. (But I stopped that 2 years ago…)
Where the heck do I get my news then? How do I know what’s going on? How do I have the audacity to call myself a real coach while simultaneously living in ignorance of network news?
Glad you asked! Check the details —>here.
I could go on, but the site mission is to help YOU, dear reader.
Thanks for reading this far. Aside from your uncommonly good taste, you care enough to “check out” the people you read and listen to. See what they’re all about. What makes them “tick”. I’m the same way, and think we’ll have a lot in common.
And now, back to you. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show. Be sure to fully SUBSCRIBE to the show, so you get all the back episodes, including Season 1.
- Subscribe to The VIP List.
What you say? You’ve already DONE all that? You want more more more?
Then maybe…just maybe…
You’re ready to UP your business game and invest in some coaching.
If you’re bold enough to ask for one of just a handful of coaching slots per year, then head over to my coaching page and book an appointment.
Check the signup form below if by some rare twist of fate you’re still VIP: