Over the past two seasons, I’ve featured brain hackers, productivity masters, growth hackers, one-page marketer maestros and now….one of the premier experts on startups and lean business.
Well, today I’m joined by none other than Ash Maurya, best-selling author of “Running Lean” and the upcoming book “Scaling Lean” due out in mid-June. Ash’s work has been featured in…well…pretty much anywhere in the startup and lean business space. Ash is considered a go-to expert in the area and teaches principles from his books, businesses, and workshops to entrepreneurs all around the world.
I’m super-pumped to have the opportunity to talk with Ash today! Grab a notepad and your favorite beverage (unless you’re running or driving or something) and join me for the interview.
What You’ll Learn
- How today’s startup scene has changed from the go-go days of Silicon Valley 1.0
- How to summarize your business plan in a single page using Ash’s Lean Canvas tool and system
- How to develop products and services that people really want to buy
- The REAL product of your startup or business (hint: it’s not the “solution” you’re building)
- What you should love instead of your shiny new solution
- Why, where, and how to engage today’s modern customer
- How to decide if your defined problem is really worth solving—or if you should try something else instead
- What startups should tackle FIRST—before anything else
- How Ash lives his teachings through his products, services, and book launches
- All about Ash’s first book “Running Lean” and his latest book “Scaling Lean”
- What martial artists and entrepreneurs have in common
- And a whole bunch more
- Ash Maurya’s Blog
- Lean Canvas – The business planning tool we discussed on the interview
- Get your copy of “Running Lean”
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on iTunes
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker Radio
- Ready to build a powerhouse business? You just might be ready for Coaching Profits Intensive