We are in the second week of our new Friday Questions and ACTIONS edition of The Corbin Links Show. Today I’ve got a whopper of a question that I’ll try to break down into three-starter pieces.
Tracy asks about going pro with her custom event planning business. She also asks about needing a business plan—or should she just respond to work as it comes up? How to make and receive money doing what she loves? And a couple other things as well.
All great questions and ones we can all relate to at some point in our business journeys. I’ll share a few thoughts and 3 specific next steps to move forward with your idea.
Let’s get it started!
What You Will Learn
- How to decide if you need a business plan. If so, what should it include?
- How friends and family demand may not indicate market demand—and what to do instead.
- How to create a quick, but maintainable and useful business plan.
- Fast-track tips for validating your business.
- Super fast and simple way to accept payments for any product or service business.
- Your weekend homework and action steps.
Share them! Three quick and easy ways to have your question answered on The Corbin Links Show:
- Reach out and contact us at CorbinLinks.com. This is the #1 best way, as our whole team is notified when your question arrives.
- Hit me on Twitter: @corbinlinks
- If you’re a VIP Member, just reply to any of our emails with your question.