Your contact form has been submitted. Here’s what happens next:
(1) If you requested a reply, or have submitted a service inquiry, be sure to add “Corbin Links”, “firstname.lastname@example.org”, and the “corbinlinks.com” domain to your list of safe senders.
NOTE: If you use any of Google’s products: G Suite, Gmail, free Gmail accounts, etc., you may also need to check your “Promotions”, “Social”, or “Updates” to read our replies.
Direct business requests (consulting / coaching services, enterprise automation, identity access management, etc.) will receive replies within 24 business hours.
(2) Let us know in the form if you’re making just a general comment and don’t need a reply. Our team reads each and every inquiry posted through this contact form.
(3) If you selected the “Partnership” option in the drop-down box, please be aware that “Partnership” does NOT include asking us to post your website link….
…Or, directing us to your latest blog post…
We define partnership as a mutually beneficial business deal, with registered and legitimate companies, involving currency and exchange.
If you’re writing to “share your work” (we get a TON of such requests), or call our attention to your work portfolio, please use the “General Question / Comment” content option instead.
“Partnership” inquiries not filed correctly will be deleted. PLEASE ensure you are a company (or represent a company) proposing a mutually-beneficial partnership.
(4) If you are a current or former client, please bypass the contact form and contact us directly at +1 800 507 3480, extension 1.
(5) If you entered some sort of free or phone redirection service in the “Business Phone” field, we cannot return your call. This includes services like “Skype Voice”, “Google Voice”, spoofed phone exchanges, and the like. Please be sure to include your best direct business phone number.
(6) If you’re requesting a spot in a future video, podcast, or interview segment, please use the “General / Other” option and let us know exactly what you’re looking for. If applying to be interviewed, be sure to include your site, portfolio, and specific topic of interest to our readers and listeners, and why the topic is of specific interest.
Thanks again for reaching out! We look forward to working with you soon.