Today, I have another special treat in story for you:
Priest Willis Sr, successful entrepreneur, affiliate expert, founder of Affiliate Mission, and host of the Missions and Marketplace Podcast is in the house.
Priest has an interesting background, in some ways similar, and other ways very different from my previous guests. And he is chock full of actionable advice and strategies.
Join my conversation with Priest Willis as we dive deep into business, podcasting, entrepreneurialism, doing good, leaving a powerful legacy and more.
If you’re brand new to Priest’s work, you’re in for a treat. Priest Willis Sr. is the founder and CEO of Affiliate Mission, seasoned entrepreneur, host of the popular “Missions and Marketplace” podcast on iTunes.
What You Will Learn
- How Affiliate Marketing Has Changed – What You Need to Know
- How to Make a True Difference in the World
- How and Where to Find Mentors
- How to Get Maximum Actionable Results From Events, Seminars, and Conferences
- The True Secret to Hiring the Best People
- The Importance of Legacy in Your Life and Business
- How to Help Others Right Now—Today—At No Extra Cost to You
- Why New Businesses Should Start by Selling Products via Affiliates
- What Single Word Tells You INSTANTLY If You Should—Or Should NOT—Do Something
- How to Know if You’ll Be Successful at a New Business Venture
- Priest Willis’ Guide to Conquering Entrepreneurial Fear and Doubt
- And literally, ‘a whole lot more!’