Today, Jacob asks “do I really need a business if clients already pay me?”
Based on the question, we have both demand and business validation—great! Seems all is going well.
Should he take all the steps to form a business when things seem to be going so well already? After all, clients are paying him without any formal business structure at all. Why change?
This is a great question in a couple different ways. And it dovetails nicely off last week’s Q&A episode 007, where Tracy had the “prequel” question. Jacob, I have have some thoughts on this.
What You Will Learn
In today’s Questions and Actions episode, you will learn:
- The signs it is time to go pro with your business.
- Other options if you’re not yet ready for full indy pro. (Freelancing, or avoiding “babysitter syndrome”)
- Can a business entity, insurance, and paperwork actually help you get more clients?
- Can you really effectively deliver coaching and consulting from a noisy beach somewhere?
- Next steps and your weekend homework.
Share them! Three quick and easy ways to have your question answered on The Corbin Links Show:
- Reach out and contact us at CorbinLinks.com. This is the #1 best way, as our whole team is notified when your question arrives.
- Hit me on Twitter: @corbinlinks.
- If you’re a VIP Member, just reply to any of our emails and ask a question/
- CLS007 – Business Plans, How to Take Money, and What to Do Next
- The Only 7 Things you Need to Start a Consulting or Coaching Business—Today
- 8 Attraction Strategies + 6 Must-Ask Questions To Get Found NOW
- 15 Ways to Win Bids
- Legal Review Service for Independent Business Owners Legal Zoom (no affiliation)
- The Corbin Links Show on iTunes