It seems like every podcast, post, article, social media message these days pitches the siren song of “leave your clients.” Take your business online, and never have to do client work again.
Or how about this: “I decided to get out of the client business altogether and do products only.”
Is that really why we get into coaching and consulting? I don’t know about you, but client work and helping other IS why for me. We built up a business this way and products and other goodies came much much later.
That said, I want to address a few points in today’s show. Mainly:
- Why client work, vs. product development, or something else entirely?
- Are you really tired of client work, or is it something else?
The 5 key factors ALL high-achievers at some point in the journey, and how specifically to deal with each one.
Do you have obligations to your clients beyond mere contracts?
Is there really any such thing as a “customer-free” or “client-free” business?
What some of the biggest product creators in the world still do…
And much more.
Another fully-packed show, so let’s get to it!
What You Will Learn
- Why clients don’t take your advice (and what to do about it)
- How to (ethically) increase your fees and when to do it
- Sleep episode of The Corbin Links Show
- 7 Keys to Achieving High-Performance Health (See the resource links at the bottom of that post.)
- Up Your Health Game in 30 Days or Less – The perfect high-performance health tool for busy coaches and consultants.