Do you have case studies in your portfolio? Have you ever found them to be challenging or time-consuming to create? Or maybe you’re wondering is it even worth a time and investment to create a really good case study?
Well recent data suggest that case studies do in fact still matter and in some markets matter a whole lot. And in our own experience we have a lot decision makers ask for this information from us, and in fact it’s been a key of our sales strategy especially when working with people who we’ve never spoken with before. But what to do these case studies? Is there a correct or “best practice way?” to go about them. I’m going to tackle those questions and more in today’s feature segment.
Is it possible to just eat and drink whatever you want, whenever you want, as much as you want and still live to 100 or more? And if so, is it even a good idea? I still have people who email me all the time about someone who ate bacon for a 100 years, or drank a gallon of whiskey a day for decades without any problem, or smoked cigarettes well into their 90’s. This idea comes up a lot and is usually coming up because people want to counter any suggestions about healthy or nutritious living and trying to essentially dismissed it. I have a few thoughts about this topic as you might have imagined and I’m going to attempt to point out a few things to consider when you’re for planning for your own turbo-boosted productivity regimen.
And speaking of productivity, it’s a “productivity insurance” topic today in the Bangin’ Your Productivity episode, with my favorite tool for protecting productivity in the event of computer loss or downtime. This one has literally saved me 2+ full days just in the past six months, and is worth considering very strongly to protect your business, data and livelihood.
B-I-G show today and let’s get to it!
What You Will Learn
- Why your consulting or coaching portfolio needs business case studies.
- How to create an effective and winning case study that convinces buyers to invest in your services.
- Can you really live past 100 eating and drinking anything you want? We’ll dive into this hot topic and share 7 key factors for health and longevity.
- Why pure longevity and best health / quality of life are not always related.
- Two productivity tools which protect life’s most valuable asset: *time*.