What if I told you it’s not only possible to grow your firm like the pros, but do it in a tiny fraction of the cost? Even if you’re not a super-technical coder person?
Well, today Bangin’ Your Business is joined by two growth hacking experts who can help startups and businesses of all sizes——even brand new ones——compete with the big guns.
Today’s episode rolls business, marketing and productivity into one super-charged interview. So grab your favorite beverage and a notepad (or note / dictation app if you’re driving or working out) and let’s bang on some growth hacking.
Topics covered on today’s show include:
- The biggest mistakes startups make, and how to avoid them.
- Growth hacking, what it is——and isn’t.
- How to grow a business like the pros with a shoestring budget.
- How to exploit programming, APIs, and traditional IT technologies with little or no IT, programming, or technology background.
- Specific growth and marketing hack examples.
- The power of connection, showing up, and being consistent.
- How to sell unknown, but potentially HUGE results to large enterprises.
- And tons more!
Grab your favorite note-taker and a beverage and let’s roll!
NOTE: This interview was recorded via Skype across two continents, different equipment, and time zones. There is a bit of backdrop noise here and there.
Resources From This Episode
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Startup Metrics Model – Helps understand the AARRR model referenced throughout the Growth Hacking book
- KISSMetrics Blog
- Follow Mark Hayes on Twitter
- Follow Jeff Goldenberg on Twitter