Today is the very first edition of the new Friday podcast: Question and Action Friday. And I’ve got a great question and action to share!
We all have to start somewhere, and starting off on the right foot can help us reach our goals and dreams a whole lot faster.
If you have a new coaching or consulting business, you have a LOT of questions. And Marla asks a classic:
“How can I ‘get the word out’ in my new coaching business?”
Let’s find out!
What You Will Learn
- 3 ways to find new clients when you’re first starting out.
- What you don’t want to focus your efforts on. Instead, focus 99% of your energy on this:…..(tune in to discover)
- Do you need a big portfolio to start your business?
- What should you send potential new clients and contacts to really help them.
- Your Friday action steps for this week.
Share them! Three quick and easy ways to have your question answered on The Corbin Links Show:
- Reach out and contact us at CorbinLinks.com. This is the #1 best way, as our whole team is notified when your question arrives.
- Hit me on Twitter: @corbinlinks
- If you’re a VIP Member, just reply to any of our emails with your question.
Quick reminder: The Corbin Links Show is now running twice per week. Wednesdays are the regular full-=length episodes. Fridays are Q & A (questions and actions).
A big THANK YOU! to all the listeners and supporters of Season 1, and the Bangin’ Your Business Show. You made it possible to expand the show and keep improving it week after week.
Like the show? How about a value exchange with a review on iTunes? Takes just a moment, but your feedback is so much appreciated. Head over to https://corbinlinks.com/itunes.