Do affirmations and things like positive self-talk really work? If so, can they be made even more effective? And, are there downsides? We’re going to explore a few pros and cons and then share my take on all of this.
Do you outsource any of your tasks? And, if so, you probably know how difficult it can be to track people through all the many channels there are: email, online portals, chat, Skype, Zoom Meetings, WebEx, and much, much more. In today’s Bangin’ Your Productivity segment, I’m going to share a couple tips to help you cut down on some of the churn and make distributed team management a whole lot easier.
In the Feature Segment, I’m going to explore a sensitive, but really powerful and relevant topic for those of us in consulting and coaching, and I’m calling it: Is Your Mouth Costing You Money? We probably all understand that saying the wrong things or saying things out of context can hurt the sales process. After all, if we say something wrong in a presales meeting, it can kill the sale or turn potential clients away from working with us.
But what about after the sale, especially after we get a little bit more comfortable working with the client and our communications become a lot more open and personal? Then what? Well, I’m going to share five tips to help ensure your client conversations are always the best they can be.
Wow! A fully packed show today, so let’s just do this.
What You Will Learn
- What affirmations are, why we see them everywhere, and whether they actually work.
- How to process all the bazillions of quotes and affirmations thrown at us each day. Or, should we even bother?
- Strategies to keep your mood and attitude at peak levels throughout the day.
- How 4 little seconds can save—or improve—a business relationship.
- 5 Strategies to Transform Your Mouth into a Major Business Asset.
- 5 Strategies to Manage Virtual Staff When They Are All on Different Job Portals.
Ready? Let’s dive in!