We’re moving on to part 2 of our ongoing walk through my upcoming Coaching Business Course.
I’m super-pumped about today’s show because it’s totally different from most of my other shows. Today, we have homework AND a handout. So here’s what I want you to do:
First, right now, click over (ok, if you’re on your computer. If you’re not, then well…you know…) to corbinlinks.com/cls016. You’ll see a big old signup form with the words “BIO Plan”. You want that handout for the show.
What You Will Learn
- Do you need a “core audience”? to start coaching? This one comes up a lot and we’re going to grapple a bit with on today’s show.
- Delivering OR expecting results in coaching. What’s realistic, what are you “on the hook for” when working with clients.
- Can or SHOULD you promise specific results?
- Walk through of our exclusive BIO Plan. This is content from our upcoming course, and it’s an opportunity to preview one teeny-tiny piece of it here. You’ll get instant self-improvement and awareness, clarity on your goals, what your “magic market” is, and more! (HINT: You MUST use the inline form in this article to download the BIO Plan template.)
We’ve got a lot to cover today so let’s get into it!
- Episode CLS014 (Especially the discussion on the differences between coaching and consulting)
- Episode CLS016 show notes and BIO Plan download
- The Corbin Links Show on iTunes – Be sure to hit “subscribe” to get all episodes
- The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker – Be sure to “follow” the show on Spreaker
- The Corbin Links Show on Stitcher Radio