Today is Part 1 of a two-part series on coaching business pricing and packaging.
In case you missed it, the goal if this series starting from Episode CLS014, (https://corbinlinks.com/cls014) is cover my upcoming course end-to-end and module by module.
When this series is complete, I’ll have shared about 40% of the course content for f-r-e-e.
Of course, if you want to fast-track your way to the 30-day program and get 100% of the content, you won’t have long to wait. Stick around for the course release announcement!
You Will Learn
- The 3 Things you must have in place before creating coaching packages and prices.
- A whole new way to flip your thinking about sales and sell more coaching services.
- The 4 major pricing models, with examples.
- And a BIG new announcement!
If you already have a coaching business but your packages aren’t selling or performing the way you want—this is YOUR episode.
If you don’t know—or are just unsure–HOW MUCH to charge for your services—this is YOUR episode.
If you think your coaching services are are priced too high—this is your episode.
If you’re struggling to figure out pricing, packages—then this is definitely YOUR episode.
Getting your coaching services priced correctly is a little bit of art, but there’s a lot of science there. Today’s show will break it down into formulas and models you can easily follow. We’ll wrap up with part 2 next week.
- Not a VIP? You’re missing out! This blog and podcast are only part of the story. Fix that now!
- Create your new life and business biography—download our exclusive BIO Plan exercise kit
- Never miss an episode! Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on iTunes
- Never miss an episode! Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker Radio
- Never miss an episode! Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on Stitcher Radio