It’s questions and ACTIONS Friday!
Today’s question comes from Simone, who writes:
I’m just starting out and also listened to your show about budgets, and how much money I need to launch my business. A few of my friends have suggested bartering some of my services, to help with the cost. Any suggestions?
Simone that’s a really interesting and timely question.
Several years ago, our company partnered in a venture to offer online bartering services. That project didn’t quite go the direction we planned, but the learning experience was amazing! I’ve also bartered for various services in the past including dentistry and construction services. So I do have some experience and perspective on this issue. And a very definite opinion to share.
What You Will Learn
- What barter is, and how it can be used to exchange your coaching services for other goods and services
- Why barter is no “free ticket” when it comes to business money or taxes
- When bartering your services makes sense
- When bartering your services may be a bad idea
- Is barter a good way to build a business?
- And more!
- Blast into success with my new Coaching Profits Intensive course
- BMI puts me on the hotseat! Check out my full-length business, health, and productivity-powered interview on BMI Spotlight.
- Looking for the “lite” or f-r-e-e version of Coaching Profits Intensive?
- The Only 7 Things You Need to Start a Coaching Business Right NOW
- How much will it cost to start a coaching business?
- The Corbin Links Show on iTunes
- The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker Radio
- The Corbin Links Show on Stitcher Radio