This eBook is the “Magic Sauce” of the whole training. It’s jam-packed with pricing goodness like:
- Deep dive into the consulting continuum model. This is the one model you must understand to price effectively and increase rates over time.
- An overview of hourly billing, and how it REALLY works in 2015 and beyond. (Markets have changed massively over the past 3 years.)
- “Do’s” and “dont’s” for setting pricing and selling the pricing to clients.
- All the things to consider and factor in (the list is longer than you think…) when setting——or changing prices.
- How to evaluate consulting or contracting opportunities.
- Differences between W-2 (employee) pricing and independent or corp-to- corp consulting pricing. Many people——especially recruiters——still confuse the two. They’re very different animals.
- Concrete hourly rate samples you can use to create (or update) your own billing models.
- And a bonus Q & A section you’ll only see if you read far enough in the book…(hint, hint)
[membership_download style=”2″][download title=”Step%203%20-%20How%20Much%20Should%20You%20Charge%20-%20Training%20Book.pdf” icon=”style1-Pdf-64×64.png” icon_folder=”file_download” file=”https://banginyourbusiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Step-3-How-Much-Should-You-Charge-Training-Book.pdf” package=”” level=”” new_window=”Y” hide_alert=””][/download][/membership_download]