Do you ever feel like you’re just running on a treadmill and not quite getting there? Or maybe you’re getting somewhere, but feeling tired and burned out all the time? Or worse, you had a recent “crash” state, and you’re having to take unscheduled downtime just to recover, much less get productive again?
Well, I’ve been there too. It’s not fun, and it’s a HUGE reason why we started the whole bangin’ your business concept to begin with of marrying health and business together. Well today, we’re going to get down and detailed on the core of our business and personal selves, and protect that most valuable asset: our individual selves and our time. There are 5 strategies today, which will help you do that very thing.
Now, a lot of people also wonder about supplements: are they any good?, which ones to take, and especially the question, “Well, I’ve been taking them, but they don’t work! Why don’t they work? What do I do?” Well, today’s Bangin’ Your Health topic is appropriately titled “Help! My supplements don’t work!”
Now, once our core is protected, and our supplements sorted out, we’re going to turn to productivity and share both a strategy and a tool suggestion for saving 30 – 60 minutes per day. Interested?
Then let’s do this!
What You Will Learn
- How to protect yourself from burning out and CRASHING – personally, professionally, or both.
- 5 strategies to help protect your time and stress levels.
- Why your supplements don’t work—and what to do about it.
- Do a lot of computer work with words and text? Here’s a strategy AND recommended tool to save 30 – 60 minutes per day
- 7 Keys to Achieving High Performance Health – Free Course
- Morning Routine Post
- Blackstrap molasses
- Sublime Text 3