Are you a pleasure to do business with?
I’ll admit to a few times in my past that the “pleasure to do business with” statement didn’t maybe…completely apply to me. In fact, it took a few lost sales and failed client renewals to pull it all together.
Fast forward to today—there are precious few companies, or consultants, who bother to ask themselves this question.
Let’s face it:
Many companies and consultants—especially in the corporate and government space—are a drag.
Endless procedures, huge documents, endless calls, dour people, ridiculous numbers of sales reps showing up from the same company, endless email threads, crazy #’s of meetings, and the list goes on.
And ask yourself: when is the last time you or your firm heard the phrase “it’s / it was a pleasure doing business with you!”
If you DO hear it constantly, then congrats! This mail may be just a refresher, or at least add a few new tools to your arsenal.
But if not…
My premise is business shouldn’t be dry. Boring. Exhaustively corporate. And one way you (and all of us, me included) can combat this is by being a true ”pleasure to do business with.”
Let’s start with a list of:
5 No-Hassle Ways to Become a “Pleasure to Do Business With”— right here and now (guaranteed!)
… So hang on to your ear buds, this could get bumpy…
What You Will Learn
- 5 pain-free, hassle-free, no-charge ways to stop your business competition (hint: it’s not what you think)
- The childhood game that can boost your top line and bottom line.
- How to be remembered by all your clients, and stand out from the rest.
- How to handle clients who make outlandish statements, or challenge your ability to deliver.
- And a bit more!
- What to Do When Your Clients Want to Leave You?
- Is Your Mouth Costing You Money?
- The only sales formula you’ll ever need
- Book review episode (includes my commentary on the famous book “How to Win Friends and Influence People”)
- Today’s show was just a taste of what CorbinLinks.com exclusive VIPs get each and every Monday. Head over to corbinlinks.com/viplist to jump on the success train.
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on Spreaker
- Subscribe to The Corbin Links Show on iTunes