Do I Really Need a Business if Clients Already Pay Me? – CLS009
By Corbin Links
Today, Jacob asks “do I really need a business if clients already pay me?”
Based on the question, we have both demand **and** business validation—great! Seems all is going well.
Should he take all the steps to form a business when things seem to be going so well already? After all, clients are paying him without any formal business structure at all. Why change?
This is a great question in a couple different ways. And it dovetails nicely off last week’s Q&A episode 007, where Tracy had the “prequel” question. Jacob, I have have some thoughts on this.
What You Will Learn
In today’s Questions and **Actions** episode, you will learn:
1. The signs it is time to go pro with your business.
2. Other options if you’re not yet ready for full indy pro. (Freelancing, or avoiding “babysitter syndrome”)
3. Can a business entity, insurance, and paperwork actually help you get more clients?
4. Can you really effectively deliver coaching and consulting from a noisy beach somewhere?
5. Next steps and your weekend homework.