What if you’re a newer consultant without 10+ years experience…wouldn’t it be nice to shortcut the rate process a bit and charge more, and sooner? I’ve got 8 tips for increasing your consulting fees faster, in an ethical way.
Today we’re kicking off part 2 of our two-part series on maintaining high-performance health during business travel. Last week I shared 5 tips, including one never-before-shared. And today: 8 more! High-perf health travel is one of our most-requested topics, and these tips should keep you powered up and ready to do business.
And in the Bangin’ Your Productivity segment, it’s a health tip and productivity tip rolled into one! One of the few times you can truly “multitask,” and improve your health, your business phone voice confidence, and get some exercise as well.
What you will learn
- 8 new strategies for staying healthy on the road. No matter how busy, how many flights, or how many hotels you hit, I’ve got your back.
- How to fast-track your consulting earnings by 25% or more. Whether you’re just starting out, or an industry veteran, I’ve got…not 5…not even 7…but 8 Strategies to boost your income. No fluff, just real stuff.
- One way you can (really!) multitask, and actually accomplish professional and health tasks.
- Plus a big announcement about my fully updated (and free for VIP) health course.
- And …. well … much much more!
We’ve bot some serious health, business, and productivity bangin’ ahead so let’s get to it!
- How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less
- Fix Your Posture
- Listing of 7 Keys to High-Performance Health Episodes
- AudioTechnica ATH-ANC33iS QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling In-ear Headphones (Black) ((Amazon Link – These are the buds I use while traveling.))
- Plantronics CS510 – Over-the-Head monaural Wireless Headset System – DECT 6.0 ((My go-to option when using client desk phones.))
- HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset – Black (KHX-H3CL/WR) ((A loooonnnggg cord, excellent microphone, tight build quality, and clear-sounding microphone make this an excellent “tethered-but-free” choice. This is the very set I use in my main office setup.))