A note about show notes…
During the Bangin’ Your Business launch period, I’m including a “semi-transcript” of each show. The notes are detailed and have about 75% fidelity with the audio content.
However, there are content, rhythm and flow differences between the show and its notes. They are not a word-for-word match: but very close. You’ll want to listen and read to catch all the details. The notes are intended as more or less as full-length feature articles.
And even more good news: transcripts are coming! Keep listening for more details.
On with the show!
What You Will Learn
- What is zero-assumption baselining – and how to do this
- Tips in getting your brain into a morning exercise
- Benefits of free-form writing
- Tools that can aid you in your early morning journaling
- Helpful guide to survive in long business meetings
- Part 1 of the 9-part series covering 7 Keys to High-Performance Health
- Part 1 of the 2-part series on Business Meetings (may be even more parts in the future…)
- Day One Journal App for Mac
- Writemonkey for Windows
- Writebox for Chrome
- Healthy, Super-Charged Beverages
- More Fun With Legal Pads
- Transcription Services – My recommendation