I’ve been discussing books a LOT with my inner circle and VIP members lately. Plus with a few recent Florida power outages, it’s been a great opportunity to sneak in a bit of extra reading. In fact, one of my bucket goals this year was to read a minimum of 25 books.
I’ve read 11 so far, and have a good shot at 25. But it got me to thinking: what are some of the most impactful books I’ve personally read?
I mean, I’ve read a LOT of great books, mostly non-fiction with a few fiction here and there.
Many of the hundreds of books I’ve read over the years were entertaining, and almost all have something to take away. But there are a select few that impact my life and / or business in some way, each and every day. So my top 10 must-read (or listen) business and self-development books is the topic today.
Lots to talk about, so let’s hit it!
What You Will Learn
- Top recommendations for practical, actionable, life and business-changing reading
- If you could read only ONE book about life and business, I have just the recommendation for you…
- Some classic and ‘surprise’ book picks
- Setting reading goals for the year
- And more
- 7 Strategies for Winning at Client Office Politics (for a bigger discussion of two other books, one that is on this list)
- Ash Maurya Interview
- Doing The Impossible: The 25 Laws for Doing The Impossible”—Patrick Bet-David
- “Essentialism”—Greg McKeown
- “As a Man Thinketh”—James Allen
- “Getting Things Done”—David Allen
- “E-Myth Revisited”—Michael E. Gerber
- “A Happy Pocket Full of Money: Infinite Wealth and Abundance in the Here and Now”—David Cameron Gikandi
- “It Works: The Famous Little Red Book That Makes Your Dreams Come True!”—RJH
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People”—The original unrevised version—Dale Carnegie
- “Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude”—Napoleon Hill
- “48 Laws of Power”—Robert Greene