Are you sick and tired of being “sick and tired”? Does any of this sound familiar?
- “Eat light, eat right.”
- “Overweight? Just go to the gym.”
- “Got the flu? Go to the drugstore and pick up some ‘medicine’.”
- “Kids are sick, guess I’ll get sick too.”
- “Getting colds and flu is ‘normal’ — just part of the human condition.”
- “Avoiding the flu? Get a shot. Be sure to get a flu shot every year.”
- “Tired and lethargic? Just drink some coffee or take a nap.”
- “Overweight? Maybe you’re not getting enough exercise.”
- “Give up this, don’t do that — _ you’ll lose weight eventually_…”
- “Clean your plate at every meal — ‘waste not, want not’.”
I’ll bet you’ve heard many of those sayings before. Lots more where those came from.
But let me ask you a question: did they help you achieve better health, more energy, and less sick time?
Probably not. Frankly, the conventional “wisdom” didn’t help me either. I ended up 80 pounds overweight, lethargic, diseased, and sick all the time. Does it seem like there should be a better, easier way, to stay healthy?
That picture was taken about 12 years ago, after the last 3-week bout of sickness. It was time for a change.
Traditional diets, fad diets, health platitudes, and “supplement d’jour” were not helping. In fact, they seemed to be making me sick.
There just had to be a better way.
And fortunately for me (and also for you), there was a better way. A MUCH better way.
But discovering the elusive “better way” wasn’t easy. It took years of trial and error, constant study, interviews and years of nutritional school.
Then one day it finally hit me: it’s what you ADD, not what you REMOVE which makes all the difference. Every diet book I read (and I read over 16 at the time), talked about portions, restrictions, and what not to do. Plus, they all touted lower calories, healthier food, and lots of exercise.
Now don’t get me wrong. Exercise, healthy foods are great things — important for healthy long lives. But for many of us, a lasting health journey doesn’t start there. Psychologically, we don’t want to be told what NOT to do. Or, what we’re supposed to “give up.”
Most of us would rather be given something to try or “add” to our lives. I call it “health by addition, not subtraction”. Simply put, there are two keys to unlocking a lifetime of better health:
- Knowing what to add.
- Adding healthy steps one at a time, until they become habit.
Statistics suggest over 90% of dieters STOP within the first 45 days. Here’s why: People don’t like to be too restrictive, or make dramatic changes overnight. True, there are a few people who can and do very well with restrictions. And if you’re one of them, more power to you.
But for the rest of us, a new approach is in order. Add a healthy step, make it a habit, and repeat with a new step. Simple, huh?
Let’s talk results? Everyone is, of course, different, but here’s what happened for me:
- Monthly doctor visits went from 3 – 5 times per month to ZERO! I haven’t seen a doctor in almost 13 years.
- Weight loss of 80 pounds, which has stayed off almost 4 years.
- Energy tripled (a conservative estimate).
- Productivity doubled.
- Acid reflux disease completely healed and disappeared.
- My chronic overeating disorder disappeared.
And this was just the beginning…
Right now, you might be asking “ok, what ARE these 7 steps he’s talking about?” The answer is in my new book “How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less”.
Here are a few benefits covered in How to Up Your Health Game in 30 Days or less:
- Time effective and fluff-free reading. Can be read in 2 hours or less.
- This very same 7-step system was foundational in my weight loss of 80 pounds, beating acid reflux disease, chronic overeating, and constant cold and flu.
- EASY. No complicated steps to follow. Just read and do. Simple, simple, simple.
- Quick. Any of the steps can be started the very same day, some even within minutes of reading the book.
- Learn practical ways to feel younger, and look more vibrant. Following the steps for 90 days may have people stopping in their tracks to notice you.
- Triple your energy without nutrient-sucking caffeine, or expensive supplements.
- Manage your weight naturally.
- Boost your immune system naturally.
- Extend the number of productive hours in your day: work more, play more, have more time with friends, family, and loved ones.
- Simple tricks to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- Learn why calcium supplements can be dangerous — and what to do instead.
- How to get lots of life-giving vegetables in your diet, no matter how much you travel.
- Learn how to sleep better — today. No complex “sleep hacking”, drugs, or side effects required.
- Learn why restrictive “deprivation diets” don’t work, and what to do instead.
- Learn why the health equation is about addition and not subtraction.
- And as the title says…this can all happen in 30 days or less.
“Corbin starts this book with telling his story of how he went from being sick and overweight to lean and healthy. It makes me want to follow his plan to get the same results. He outlines 7 steps to take and suggests adding one at time to make it a daily habit. Each step is doable and affordable. No fancy potions, crazy exercise routines, etc. I have started to incorporate his suggestions and look forward to getting healthier.”
Nancy Reed – Administrative Assistant
- Zip file delivery with the most popular formats (2 books in one package!) EPUB and MOBI. Read your new book right away, no matter which eReader you use.
- “How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less” actually follows eBook formatting guidelines. It will flow and display consistently across devices, fonts, and backgrounds.
- No complicated encryption or security to fiddle with. Download and read your book within minutes (or even sooner!)
- Linked table of contents for easy navigation.
- Step-by-step descriptions for everything, including how they help you and HOW to do them.
…I used to manage a health food store years ago so I have some knowledge about health and nutrition. However, we sometimes don’t always stick to things we know are best for us, so I wanted to thank you for reminding me about the importance of these things in your podcasts. I am now ingesting probiotics, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, and Concentrace Trace Minerals twice per day, and I already feel a big difference.
Thanks for the reminders! We all need them sometimes.
John A. Russo, Business Consultant - RussoBusinessConsulting.com
All 7 Steps are detailed in my new book “How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less”.
Click the button below to grab a copy now.
Just think, by placing your order now:
- In just minutes, you can be reading “How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less.”
- Two hours after that, you can finish the book.
- Within one week, you can be feeling better than you have in years.
- Within 30 days, you can be feeling younger and more energetic!
- Within 90 days you can feel like a whole new person (literally!)
Yes, you can have your health and enjoy it too. And all for less than the price of a designer cocktail or coffee drink. Just $17.00USD
P.S. Even at $17.00USD, “How To Up Your Health Game In 30 Days Or Less” is fully guaranteed. Simply follow all steps in the book, just as they’re written, for 30 days. If you don't see big improvements after 30 days, just email the support address on your receipt and we'll refund your money. There's really nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Your business, work, family, and loved ones depend on you. Stay as healthy as you can for less than the price of a bar drink. I can’t wait to share your journey with you!
(Fine print: My health background is in applied nutrition. I am not a doctor, and nothing in this book constitutes medical advice. As always, consult your health practitioner when starting any new program of diet and exercise. All of us are different, and there are no "typical" results.)