I’ve been getting a few questions lately from consultants asking about client renewals.
Why don’t their clients renew with them?
How come contracts don’t get extended or renewed?
Why no call backs from previous clients?
If you’ve been in this business for more than 5 minutes, you’ve come across this issue. Things are going really well. You may also be delivering great results to your clients…
But when the agreement comes up for renewal, they decide not to. Another way to look at this is keeping a high “client retention” rate or percentage. And it’s right to question client attrition numbers, because something is clearly wrong.
High client retention rates and long relationships better yet—ever-expanding ones—are key to a thriving business. So today I’m tackling the topic of client retention head on. I’m sharing the TOP 5 Reasons Clients REALLY Leave (regardless of what they say to our faces), and how to deal with them in your business.
Another practical and action-packed show, so let’s do this!
- The (in)Famous Office Politics Episode
- My (current) Top Business Book Picks
- How to Win Over Clients Who Don’t Follow—Or Completely Ignore—Your Consulting Recommendations
- Acing the Infamous Big Company “Bench Strength” Question
- Finding Great Clients Who Will Stay With You (F.A.S.T. course)
- Subscribe on Spreaker
- Subscribe on iTunes